On 25/05/16 17:25, Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden wrote:
> On Wed, May 25, 2016 at 10:38:04AM -0400, Stephen Benjamin wrote:
>> I can understand separating it from development tools, so what about moving
>> Katello's bats to foreman-bats?
>
> What would then be the primary way of getting the latest bats tests? A
> script to clone the foreman-bats repository?

Assuming you just want to get foreman-bats to use its helpers then yes,
just clone the repo and they should be usable. Freight does something
similar to use another library of BATS helpers
(https://github.com/freight-team/freight/blob/master/Makefile#L88).

Else you could use a submodule/tree to stay with a particular version.
The helpers could always be moved into their own repo if necessary.

--
Dominic Cleal
domi...@cleal.org