There is actually a PR that was initiated by UX to begin addressing this area of inconsistency.

For details and to provide comments, please refer to https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/3841

thanks,

Brad

On 09/16/2016 05:42 PM, David Davis wrote:
I noticed in Katello we’re using a mixture of different case styles in our menu items—namely, sentence case and title case. For example, we have “Activation keys” and “Sync Status” in our Content menu. Note that the capitalization on the second word differs.

Foreman is using sentence case for menu items (e.g. “Smart class parameters”, “Host groups”, etc). I’d like to at least get the Katello menu items to be consistent. I prefer title case myself but I’d also like to be consistent with Foreman.

Thoughts?

David
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "foreman-dev" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to foreman-dev+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:foreman-dev+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.