Hi,

I was willing to install my version of salt-smart-proxy plugin.
And basically the question is:
*How to do this? ELI5*

I've
read
http://projects.theforeman.org/projects/foreman/wiki/How_to_Install_a_Smart-Proxy_Plugin

so spare me that (I suggest making it clear that package installation is
fundamentally different that source install).
After some time I've discovered that gem installing my smart_proxy_salt
doesn't do anything.
Cloning smart-proxy repo, adding gem 'smart_proxy_salt' to
Gemfile.local.rb, adding settings files to *config* dir and doing *bundle
install *doesn't setup salt at all (refreshing smart-proxy in foreman gui
doesn't show salt *feature*)

Where for the God's sake you actually PLUG your plugin to smart-proxy ?
Where is it configured? How salt-proxy knows about external plugins?
Who calls lib/proxy/plugin_initializer.rb resolve_providers method?

Is it possible to write plugins in different than ruby language? Is it
possible to call other languages from within ruby ?