Hi all

Firstly, apologies for the cross-post - both user stories and development
talks are welcome for these CFPs, so it's relevant to both lists.

# FOSDEM - 4 & 5th Feb 2017

The call-for-papers for FOSDEM 17 is now available. As with previous years,
there's both a Configuration Management track and a Virtualization track -
various things from the Foreman community might be relevant in either
track. You can find the CFPs at:

CfgMgmt: https://lists.fosdem.org/pipermail/fosdem/2016-October/002459.html
Virt/IaaS: http://www.ovirt.org/blog/2016/10/call-for-proposal-fosdem-2017/

Should you wish to submit to other rooms, the full list is at:

Submissions are due by Nov 18th

# CfgMgmtCamp Ghent - 6th & 7th Feb 2017

CfgMgmtCamp is happening again in Ghent this year, and we're delighted to
be a part of it again - and the CFP is now open! This year we're going for
"tags" on the submissions, and we'll build the tracks out of the popular
tags - so be sure to tick Foreman when submitting :)

Submissions are due by Nov 15th

Looking forward to seeing you all there!
Greg Sutcliffe
IRC: gwmngilfen