Hi all,

Last year's hackday was well received, we had about 20 people present and
some good work came out of it.

I want to find out if people are interested in another hackday this year.
Since we can get the Ghent venue the day after CfgMgmt camp, it's likely to
be the 8th of Feb (which is at the end of a long series of conferences, I

If you'd like to have your say on that, I've thrown up a quick survey here:

IRC: gwmngilfen