On Wed, Nov 16, 2016 at 2:02 PM, Daniel Lobato Garcia <elobat...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Thanks, this is very helpful and should probably be delivered with
> Foreman itself. As far as I know you'd need to overwrite the bootloaders
> if you change to Debian-family OSs (rendering provisioning with RH
> family broken). If that issue could be solved I think it'd make sense to
> install this package along the TFTP smart proxy
>
> How could that work so that we don't have to overwrite the bootloaders
> every time we want to provision a host of a different OS family?

Can you elaborate on the error you see? I don't understand how PXE loader
can change behavior of kernel command line, it's being rendered by
provision templates, therefore for Debian family you simply associate the
correct template and this should work with Grub2 from Fedora or CentOS.

--
Later,
  Lukas @lzap Zapletal