On středa 21. prosince 2016 13:37:12 CET Daniel Kuffner wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Do we have somewhere an example of how to extend the hostgroups action menu
> item via foreman plugin? Is that possible?
>
> thank you,
> Daniel

Hello,

I can't find any example for extending menu actions, but it should be possible
using deface. See notes in [1] our wiki. It should not differ too much from
other overrides that can be found in plugins like remote execution [2] or
openscap [3].

[1] http://projects.theforeman.org/projects/foreman/wiki/
How_to_Create_a_Plugin#Modify-Existing-Foreman-View-using-Deface
[2] https://github.com/theforeman/foreman_remote_execution/tree/master/app/
overrides
[3] https://github.com/theforeman/foreman_openscap/tree/master/app/overrides

Hope this helps