Hello devs,

based on our handbook [1]. I'd like to nominate Daniel for commit access to
the following repositories:

 - foreman-infra
 - foreman-installer
 - foreman-packaging ( to branch and cherry-pick to the release branch )

Daniel contributes to the project for a long time, also in this area [2][3][4]
and always has only the best intentions. He worked on 1.15 RC1 and I think
there's no reason why he shouldn't have access to places which are needed to
update during the release process.

Also I'd like to nominate him for the following.

 - access to deb.theforeman.org to change stable, clone repos, and
run freight cache
 - add tags and build targets in koji
 - access to koji.katello.org to copy the mash scripts and configuration
 - access to downloads.theforeman.org to upload signed tarballs
 - permission to set /topic on IRC
 - redmine permissions to modify fields http://projects.theforeman.org/
custom_fields/4/edit (I think administrator permission is required)

The process for getting this is not documented anywhere, but I think it's
clear that Daniel would only use all of this to improve Foreman.

Please thumbs up in the thread. I'll update the thread in one week in case
there were some private concerns.

[1] https://theforeman.org/handbook.html#Becomingamaintainer
[2] https://github.com/theforeman/foreman-packaging/pulls?q=is%3Apr+is
%3Aclosed+author%3Adlobatog