On 24/04/17 12:59, Marek Hulán wrote:
> based on our handbook [1]. I'd like to nominate Daniel for commit access to
> the following repositories:
>
>  - foreman-infra
>  - foreman-installer
>  - foreman-packaging ( to branch and cherry-pick to the release branch )
>
> Daniel contributes to the project for a long time, also in this area
> [2][3][4]
> and always has only the best intentions. He worked on 1.15 RC1 and I think
> there's no reason why he shouldn't have access to places which are needed to
> update during the release process.

These repos all have active maintainers and so making a pull request (as
Daniel's done on two of them) is a better way to make changes. I don't
think commit access is necessary to submit updates to these repos and
shouldn't be encouraged here for Foreman releases.

Reviews have found a few issues, so I'd suggest continuing to submit
commits through pull requests.

--
Dominic Cleal
domi...@cleal.org