I was typing quickly, maybe it was confusing, but nobody said we aim
to *replace* fog at all. We were discussing decoupling from Fog API
inside Foreman so we could enable writing non-Fog providers, which led
to more opened topics like facets, smart-proxy communication or
dynflow. This would be always complementary to fog.

Ivan pointed out well that RHEV v4 might not be good candidate for
such an implementation because we will likely be backporting this,
valid one.

I just made these notes in case someone wants to take chance and start
a patch or writing a RFE.

Later,
  Lukas @lzap Zapletal