Also one thought - if your SSD VM is fast enough in building, just
send all packages in a loop and mark first and last task ID, and then
regen repos and resubmit all tasks once again. Those which were built
will not build again (will be red tho but skipped) and those missing
dependencies will build. Repeat several times, N^2 in the worst case
:)

LZ

--
Later,