Assuming the DNS still points to the restored koji, you need to do this:

34.226.218.207 koji.katello.org kojihub.katello.org

I kicked off scratch builds of all our packages into nightly, looks
good so far. It is not yet finished but processing at very good rate
of about several tasks per minute (five concurrent builds at one time)
and it's all green so far:

The first task is http://34.226.218.207/koji/taskinfo?taskID=3637

The last task is http://34.226.218.207/koji/taskinfo?taskID=4138

Current queue: http://34.226.218.207/koji/tasks (450 builds to go)