I skimmed the site over, played with configuration, clicked and tried to
play with various part of it. There are parts I'll have to get used to, and
there are parts I wish were done slightly different but overall I like the
advanced power behind it.

Thinking a loud, it seems like this might allow us to more easily expanded
topic areas in the future? For example, if we wanted to have infrastructure
focused/tagged emails, or plugins specific, or design discussions that are
marked as such?

On Wed, Nov 1, 2017 at 3:28 PM, Greg Sutcliffe <g...@emeraldreverie.org>
wrote:

> The site will be made public if/when we go live with it. I assume Google
> will index it then, I don't think it does any robots.txt stuff - certainly
> I'm using google to look up configuration questions on meta.discourse.org
> :)
> --
>
> --

Eric D. Helms