Hey,

With several teams moving to kanban style tools for the visualization of
tasks I'm wondering if anyone has tried redmine's PluginKanban [1].

I really like the idea of a trello/kanboard like tool but I hate having to
update tasks in multiple places.  Another idea I had was to switch (back)
to using GH issues and use GH projects [2] as well.

Any other thoughts on how to make these kanban boards work better with
redmine?

Cheers,
Walden

[1] http://www.redmine.org/projects/redmine/wiki/PluginKanban