On Wed, Nov 29, 2017 at 09:45:49AM +0100, Daniel Lobato Garcia wrote:
On 11/28, Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden wrote:
On Tue, Nov 28, 2017 at 04:29:01PM -0500, Walden Raines wrote:
> I really like the idea of a trello/kanboard like tool but I hate having to
> update tasks in multiple places.  Another idea I had was to switch (back)
> to using GH issues and use GH projects [2] as well.

Just going to jump on the GH projects. While I really like the idea, for me
they're too limiting since they're only within a single repo while a lot of
work involves multiple PRs in different repos.

> [2] https://help.github.com/articles/about-project-boards/

Projects in GitHub are also per-team,
https://github.com/orgs/theforeman/projects, which allows to track
issues in multiple repos. I'm fine with anything, but as Lukas said
previously, the less places we have to look at the better.

Regardless of the current discussion this is useful. I was sure I read somewhere that it was possible but couldn't find it.

BZ + GitHub would work for me, we would have to update our Redmine
automation to BZ of course.

There's a lot of automation downstream too and yesterday we discussed adding the ability of use BZ + GH directly. Many installer module PRs don't have a Redmine issue which would be similar. Currently it's still causing a lot of manual work.