On 11/10/16 02:44, Stefan Lasiewski wrote:
> I'm running CentOS 6 with SCL, and we're still on Foreman 1.11.
> I'm trying to work with foreman_templates
> <https://github.com/theforeman/foreman_templates> to update my
> templates. I installed foreman_templates a few weeks ago using
> `foreman-installer` and I thought it was working then.
> However, when I run certain foreman-installer tasks, I get errors about
> 'Don't know how to build task', and others. I get essentially the same
> error inside and outside of the TFM SCL environment.
> I'm not very experienced with foreman-rake. Any idea what's going on?
> |
> [root@puppet ~]# foreman-rake templates:purge
> rake aborted!
> Don't know how to build task 'templates:purge'

It's unlikely that the version you have installed contains this feature.
It appears to be in version 3.0.0, but it was released for Foreman 1.12
and higher. You can check your version from the About page or by running
`foreman-rake plugin:list`.

Ensure you read the docs for the version of any plugin you're running by
installing the -doc package (e.g. tfm-rubygem-foreman_templates-doc) and
using rpm -qd tfm-rubygem-foreman_templates-doc to find the README. Or
many plugins publish versioned docs at https://theforeman.org/plugins/.

Dominic Cleal