I tried the fix, does it require the latest git branch to work? I applied
the patch locally to a running 1.13.1 and when editing a host, i could see
the bond options, however when adding the interfaces as a comma delimited
list they would vanish after i clicked save (no error..)  Also, if i try
and use bond after trying to provision a discovered host it doesn't show up
at all there either.