I was digging into host facts details on my Foreman 1.13.2. When I got to
partitions and clicked the + I got the error:

  The requested URL
/hosts/<host>/parent_facts/partitions::/dev/mapper/rootvg-home/facts was
not found on this server.

All of the host partition names and paths are correct so I ran Facter on
the host, so I know Facter is generating the data. For this path it
returned:

  {
    /dev/mapper/rootvg-home => {
      filesystem => "xfs",
      mount => "/home",
      size => "2.00 GiB",
      size_bytes => 2147483648,
      uuid => "2d66dc4a-80f1-4111-809b-cae3fe9bb3af"
    },

Is the dynamic web link being generated incorrectly somewhere?  The Fact
Page for the partitions page
is https://<foreman>/hosts/<hostname>t/parent_facts/partitions/facts while
the page for the home partition is
/hosts/<host>/parent_facts/partitions::/dev/mapper/rootvg-home/facts,

The facts file
under /opt/puppetlabs/server/data/puppetserver/yaml/facts/<host>.yaml and
/opt/puppetlabs/server/data/puppetserver/yaml/node/<host>.yaml has the data
as well:

  partitions:
    "/dev/mapper/rootvg-home":
      filesystem: xfs
      mount: "/home"
      size: 2.00 GiB
      size_bytes: 2147483648
      uuid: 2d66dc4a-80f1-4111-809b-cae3fe9bb3af

Is this a bug in Foreman or am I missing some configuration / setting
somewhere for it to import the data properly?

It is an oddity that will be questioned by management at some point in the
future so I want to get our ahead of it.

Can anyone provide any assistance?

   Thanks!