      From: Lukas Zapletal <l...@redhat.com>
 To: Foreman users <foreman-users@googlegroups.com>
 Sent: Monday, April 10, 2017 1:04 AM
 Subject: Re: [foreman-users] Re: Occasional ERF50-7522 on facts_refresh

Hello,
unfortunately due to bug, root exception is swallowed so I can't tell what is
wrong. Can you manually apply this patch on your instance and retest, send me
production.log again.
https://github.com/theforeman/foreman_discovery/pull/338

It's oneliner, exception block only. LZ
On Fri, Apr 7, 2017 at 8:36 PM, 'Konstantin Orekhov' via Foreman users