Well, you can easily fix this, I thought it is obvious sorry:

https://github.com/theforeman/foreman_default_hostgroup/blob/develop/lib/default_hostgroup_base_host_patch.rb#L66

change to:

unless new_host && hostgroup.nil? && reports.nil? && reports.empty?

On Fri, May 19, 2017 at 12:56 AM, 'Konstantin Orekhov' via Foreman
users <foreman-users@googlegroups.com> wrote:
> Lukas or Greg, any suggestions based on the above report of mine?
> Thanks!
>
> --

Later,
  Lukas @lzap Zapletal