Hi,

I'm looking to use an iPXE script delivered over HTTP as my global default.
This is to make use of the "3 state boot" in pure iPXE.

http://projects.theforeman.org/projects/foreman/wiki/3_state_boot

- *Known to Foreman and in Build mode*

- *A MAC-specific PXE file is written (OS-specific installer template)*

- *Known to Foreman and not in Build mode*

- *A MAC-specific PXE file is written (Global PXE Localboot template)*

- *Unknown to Foreman*

- *The global default PXE file is used (PXE Default File template)*

I need to be able to provide a default file, over HTTP. Which is an iPXE
menu. And also files based on MAC, for discovered hosts.

Basically what is now provided in SysLinux/PXELinux, GRUB, GRUB2 now.

Is this possible in foreman now?