I'm looking to use an iPXE script delivered over HTTP as my global default.
This is to make use of the "3 state boot" in pure iPXE.
- *Known to Foreman and in Build mode*
- *A MAC-specific PXE file is written (OS-specific installer template)*
- *Known to Foreman and not in Build mode*
- *A MAC-specific PXE file is written (Global PXE Localboot template)*
- *Unknown to Foreman*
- *The global default PXE file is used (PXE Default File template)*
I need to be able to provide a default file, over HTTP. Which is an iPXE
menu. And also files based on MAC, for discovered hosts.
Basically what is now provided in SysLinux/PXELinux, GRUB, GRUB2 now.
Is this possible in foreman now?
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Foreman users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/foreman-users.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.