I’m in favor of registering anew because if / when fortress becomes an apache
TLP we won’t have do this again.  And, because there aren’t any advantages to
sharing an IANA with the parent project, that I can think of.

We can assume it will take a few weeks before a new IANA # can be obtained.

WDYT?

Shawn