Hi Yudhi,

On 02/12/2018 07:32 PM, Yudhi Karunia Surtan wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I'm planning to make a change for fortress rest util connection pooling
> mechanism.
> Currently we only used 2 connections for the connection pooling as the
> default value provided by apache http client library.
> Apart from the connection pool, i also look that it would be good if we
> could manage the heap memory management in string using StringUtils.join
> method.
>
> Since that library used and simplify the StringBuilder mechanism and the
> most benefit is to maintain the GC time become very minimum. I know from
> the performance point of view StringBuilder will make a bit slow compare to
> the concatenation one.
> However, if we considering the greater good of GC, StringBuilder can reduce
> the old GC period since the objects will be discarded before it reach old
> GC because it will not wait until the strong string reference got destroyed.
>
> As per my github pull request shawn asked me to put that concern at the
> mailing list, unfortunatelly i can't find the exact svn at
> https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/directory/trunks/ for fortress project.
> Please guide how to commit my code contribution.

Fortress already uses git, not SVN, you can find the repository URLs
here: https://directory.apache.org/sources.html You can just git clone
those and then push via HTTPS using your Apache user and password.

Fortress still uses the old git-wip-us service, it would make sense to
move it to gitbox which would then allow bidirectional sync with GitHub.

Kind Regards,
Stefan