Hi, this is one very useful feature as I don't like having trailing spaces when
I save the file... however it doesn't always work:

- when I add a space manually, then this will be trimmed when I save,

- when the spaces were added automatically (after I push enter for example in
some source code - to keep the ident), then pspad won't trim those trailing
spaces when I save.

So I basically have to do a Search & Replace with that expression \s+$, it would
be VERY nice to have this bug fixed!

Apart from this issue, the program is great, I love the code explorer window
too, but *ahem* it would be nice if it could update itself automatically,
without having to click the refresh button (also when i click refresh, it closes
the branches that were opened, would be nice if it could remember which ones
were opened and keep them like that).

--
<http://forum.pspad.com/read.php?4,41830,41830>
PSPad freeware editor http://www.pspad.com