Ryu:
Hi, this is one very useful feature as I don't like having trailing spaces when
I save the file... however it doesn't always work:

- when I add a space manually, then this will be trimmed when I save,

- when the spaces were added automatically (after I push enter for example in
some source code - to keep the ident), then pspad won't trim those trailing
spaces when I save.

So I basically have to do a Search & Replace with that expression \s+$, it would
be VERY nice to have this bug fixed!

First, i guess you press TAB, not ENTER?
Second, i guess that Trim Trailing Spaces trims trailing spaces
and do not remove empty lines?
Third see Edit menu with "Lines Manipulation"
and "Remove Redundant Blank Lines".
You may add an shortcut to this command if you need it regularly.

--
greeds,     Stefan
[img]http://pspad.milten.lima-city.de/Fan.gif[/img]  (pleased user since 1722)

<http://forum.pspad.com/read.php?4,41830,41831>