Three display issues on high DPI displays with scaling seem to have appeared.

... 1) The text in drop down menus is about twice the size it should be. Not the
menu titles, which are the right size, but the text in the menu after it drops
down. This is true regardless what size menu icons are selected.  This began in
the new builds about a couple months ago.

... 2) There is now a space of several lines between the ruler numbers (0, 10,
20, ...) and the ruler ticks.  I believe this started within the last couple
builds.

... 3) If you select the toolbar icon set PSPad_64 and have too many icons in
the toolbar for the window width, PSPad calculates the length of the toolbar
incorrectly for wrapping (seems to treat it as if it were the size 32 icons or
the like).

   I created images of the first two issues, but this forum does not seem to
have any way to add images directly, or I cannot figure it out.

   I have this experience on two computers with Dell high resolution displays
(3840x2160) and scaling set to 250% and on a Surface Book with scaling set to
200%.

-- Thanks, as always

P.S.  As a minor note, from my experience, it would be useful to have a set of
toolbar icons size 48; I find 32 too small and 64 a bit too large.  But this is
a minor suggestion.

--
<http://forum.pspad.com/read.php?6,68930,68969>
PSPad freeware editor http://www.pspad.com