ok1:
I have had for a while on PSPad 5.0.0 various versions an issue where PSPad
stops responding for a short period, say 10-15 seconds, when I switch to it i.e.

Are you connected to FTP? If yes, do you use SSL/TLS connection?
Do you use scripting support in PSPad? If yes, can you try to switch it off for
a while (Program settings / System integration)?

When you switch back to PSPad it checks open files for changes. If you open
files from slow network drive, it can take a while. You can try to switch off
file change detection - program settings / Direct edit, change value of
CheckDocChanges to zero.

If anything will help you, let me know, I need to know cause of this behavior.

--
<http://forum.pspad.com/read.php?6,68930,68998>
PSPad freeware editor http://www.pspad.com

Odpovedet emailem