Thanks for responding so quickly.

I didn't think it would be so difficult. Please excuse me.

.
_[color=#0000FF]Log parser[/color]_

pspad:
Adding another log parsers is planned. Do you really needs another 3 log
parsers?--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One additional log parser with its own color is fine. ;-)
pspad:
Please note, that if any logparser fits to content, PSpad will
consider the line as "error" and jump there after compilation.

The reason for a second LogParser is to highlight [color=#66CC00]"Debug"
messages[/color] with a different color than [color=#FF0000]"Error"
messages[/color]. If PSpad considers the line as "error" and jumps there after
compilation, then a debug line should not look as "bad" as an error line.

Now I understand the problem, because then I also need a second function for
highlighting with a different color via VBScript. :-O

Example:
[color=#0000FF]markEditorLine[/color][color=#FF0000]_A_[/color][color=#0000
FF](integer)[/color]

Okay, one step at a time. :) What do you think is possible?

--
<https://forum.pspad.com/read.php?2,72964,72970>
PSPad freeware editor https://www.pspad.com

Odpovedet emailem