[color=#0000FF]_General Highlighter_[/color]

pspad:
Please note that PSPad general highlighter isn't for Autoit
only.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now I understand! I hadn't considered that this would affect all general
highlighters. :-|

pspad:
Remove Value section will have influences of another
languages--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is not necessary to remove the Value section because it has no effect on the
AutoIt3 highlighter. [color=#808080](I had forgotten the influence on other
languages.)[/color]

pspad:
Adding 3 another keywords sections will slow down highlighting.

Then it must be enough if variables get their own color. :-P

pspad:
Added variable attribute with new option in User highlighter definition 'PHP
style variable'

You will need to check it in user highlighter definition and [b]remove '$' from
autoit keyword
chars[/b]--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can you tell me more details about this? When I remove '$' from autoit keyword
characters, then double-clicking on a variable in the AutoIt3 script will no
longer highlight the variable completely. :-O

[color=#FF0000]$myVar[/color]

_$_[color=#FF0000]myVar[/color]

Bernd.

--