Hm, yesterday I thought my PSPad is already on 625, since I ran the automatic
updater some days back. But now I noticed, it still says 623. So, I ran update
via Updater Interface three times, and it is downloading files, but it remains
623. I then found the update.log, which shows me two errors in the update to
623:

----- 04.05.2021 23:41:27 ----
OK :    PSPad editor EXE file found
OK :    Check available PSpad version
OK :    PSPad update download finished - developer 5.0.7 (623) 32b
OK :    Zip extracted to: C:\Users\PaderDesign\AppData\Local\Temp\pspadtemp
OK :    Existing files backup
Err:    Can't update file: C:\Program Files
(x86)\PSPad\updater\..\Updater\libeay32.dll
Err:    Can't update file: C:\Program Files
(x86)\PSPad\updater\..\Updater\ssleay32.dll
OK :    Files update finished
OK :    Temporary files clean up

----- 11.05.2021 09:47:55 ----
OK :    PSPad editor EXE file found
OK :    Check available PSpad version
OK :    PSPad update download finished - developer 5.0.7 (625) 32b
OK :    Zip extracted to: C:\Users\PaderDesign\AppData\Local\Temp\pspadtemp
OK :    Temporary files clean up

-- 
<https://forum.pspad.com/read.php?6,75666,75713>
PSPad freeware editor https://www.pspad.com

Odpovedet emailem