Hi

As someone who usually has 20 or 30 files open at once in each project it would
save a lot of time to be able to scan the tabs: at the moment I tend to just go
back to the project treeview or search-in-project because it's faster than
scanning three or four lines of tabs for the file I need.

The problem is, once I select a tab in the list, the multiline function brings
the line containing the tab I selected to the bottom, breaking the tab sort. I
appreciate this is a UI paradigm thing but it's a real pain. :)

Something that also would be really useful to me is if the "sort file tabs"
function could be called every time I open a new file.

Thanks

Geoff

--
<https://forum.pspad.com/read.php?2,75782,75782>