pspad:
When you open file and there is nothing in undo/redo buffer,
actions are disabled and you can't call UNDO/REDO.

You can't call redo, however it seems you can call ecRedo, to which (somehow)
ctrl+y is assigned - I'm not sure if I did that (if I did, I've no idea when,
but it's set in my keymap.ini) or if it was the default.

Either way, perhaps ecRedo also needs to be disabled when buffer is empty?

In the meantime, I guess I'll change the keymap so ctrl-y is aRedo instead,
since ctrl-shift-z is never used for me.

--
<https://forum.pspad.com/read.php?6,76011,76074>
PSPad freeware editor https://www.pspad.com

Odpovedet emailem