xiqoro:
Hi,

I have a delay of several seconds when starting PSPad with a very short file.
The file appears quickly, but what I type doesn't appear until about 7 seconds
later.

It does depend on scripting being turned on, but I need scripting, so turning it
off is not a option. I also tried to installed it into a directory not covered
by the virus scanner, but this doesn't change anything.

Then I did an analysis using the Process Monitor from SysInternals:

Without scripting: The closing of the PsPad\phpCBcfg.ini is immediately followed
by querying
HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Notifications!8A073AA3BC8075.

With scripting: After closing the PsPad\phpCBcfg.ini, there is a load image of
C:\Windows\SysWOW64

Odpovedet emailem