LouCypher:
2.) It seems to be independant of loaded file types. It has been reported at
least for C/C++, Basic and Jason code.
3.) It happens even without editing anything within a loaded file.
4.) It seems to occur always at the end of some code blocks (like closing curly
brackets in C/C++ or Endifs in basic)

I can confirm all these observations. I can add that it happens when the file is
loaded into PSPad.

Which PSPad features care about the end of a code block when loading a file? I
would say syntax highlighters and code folding. I had corrupted files where code
folding is not supported, that leaves syntax highlighters.

Has anybody ever seen a corrupted file with no syntax highlighting?

--
<https://forum.pspad.com/read.php?4,76932,77407>
PSPad freeware editor https://www.pspad.com

Odpovedet emailem