This message is from the T13 list server.

Listing the 'accepted' status of proposals is a new feature of the t13
website
and has only been done for the '2006 documents' category.
These are documents that have been discussed at plenary meetings in 2006.

For the status of other documents, read the official minutes of meetings
where they
have been discussed.

Thank You !!!
Jim Hatfield
Seagate Technology LLC
   e-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   s-mail:  389 Disc Drive;  Longmont, CO 80503 USA
   voice:  720-684-2120
   fax....:  720-684-2711

             Luis
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             n.com.tw>                                                  To
             Sent by:                  [EMAIL PROTECTED], forum
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]         <forum@t13.org>
             rg                                                         cc
             No Phone Info             kepler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
             Available                                             Subject
                                       Re: [t13] ATA Security

             08/21/2006 04:51
             AM

This message is from the T13 list server.

Hello Mr. Hatfield:

Thank you very much for the clarification. I had read this clarification
from the 2006 documents, but was not sure if this chabge had been
accepted or not.

Q: In regards to documents from previous years, for example 2005, are
these documents those that were accepted that year alone. Or are
proposals that have not yet been accepted maintained as well?

Thanks again for your help.

Regards,

Luis E. Rodriguez
Software Engineer