This is FREE on-line course in python for anyone interested.
It is by Rice University so need not much worry on the quality of resources.

Hope you have a great learning experience there.

Read though the lines below:

Scott, John, Stephen and I are happy to announce that the class website for
our Coursera course "An Introduction to Interactive Programming in Python"
is now open. The class's homepage is viewable at

https://class.coursera.org/interactivepython-2012-001/class/index

The class website includes the first week of class materials as well as a
welcome survey that we encourage everyone to take. Class will officially
start on Oct. 15th, and your first quiz will be due on Oct. 18th. If you
have no previous programming experience, we strongly suggest that you start
looking over the first week's material this week and get an early start on
the first week's activities. (A typical week has 7-8 videos, but we've
included more videos in week one to provide more detail.) We'll be
monitoring the class forums this week for your questions.

We'd like to conclude by sharing a little bit of our philosophy for this
class. We've built a new tool (CodeSkulptor) that will make the process of
creating, saving and sharing your Python programs easy. We've designed the
class curriculum to be fun (focusing on making simple games). However,
learning enough programming to be "dangerous" is a challenging task. We're
going to ask you to work hard (we estimate 7-9 hours a week). For our part,
we have four instructors and lots of community TAs who are committed to
answering your questions on the forums and helping you succeed.

We're all very excited to be offering this class, and we hope you are
equally excited to be taking it.

On Sun, Oct 7, 2012 at 10:53 PM, Lava Kafle <lka...@gmail.com> wrote:

> in nepal, we lack the ability, drive usage, and experience of python
> programming, to be honest, there are only a handful of geeks like you , so
> its interesting for the class to resume for the training.
>
> Lava Kafle
> Ms by Research in Computer Science
> Kathmandu University
> cell: