Recently we have visited few places to know the best possible options
for the venue of SFD but got negative result. YalaMaya Kendra's
largest hall is already reserved by someone else and the costiong for
each individual will be around Rs 1130 there excluding the venue
cost(15,000).

Staff College's Hall is also reserved for the 20th Sept by someone
else. Local Development Training Center will be celebrating its
annivarsary so we can't get that venue too along with Mahila Talim
Kendra.

Now, we are waiting for your response for the possible suitable venue.

Regards,
Abhash Adhikari

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "FOSS
Nepal" group.
to foss-nepal+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.