Alfa House in New Baneshwor does not charge venue cost. Cost per individual
is Nrs 900-1000nett. Projector is not included. We have done few workshops
there. Contact Mr. Mohan -9801067893

Regards,

Ajay

On Fri, Sep 5, 2014 at 8:54 AM, Abhash Adhikari <abhash....@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Recently we have visited few places to know the best possible options
> for the venue of SFD but got negative result. YalaMaya Kendra's
> largest hall is already reserved by someone else and the costiong for
> each individual will be around Rs 1130 there excluding the venue
> cost(15,000).
>
> Staff College's Hall is also reserved for the 20th Sept by someone
> else. Local Development Training Center will be celebrating its
> annivarsary so we can't get that venue too along with Mahila Talim
> Kendra.
>
> Now, we are waiting for your response for the possible suitable venue.
>

> Regards,
> Abhash Adhikari
>
> --
> --
>
> ---
> "FOSS Nepal" group.
> email to foss-nepal+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "FOSS
Nepal" group.
to foss-nepal+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.