Hello Everyone,

Thanks for joining us yesterday for Software Freedom Day 2016 celebration.
It was one of the awesome event for me personally and more importantly, to
see SFD2016 happening all over the country was one of the Key Attraction.
Let's keep this momentum flowing so, that we can take this awareness
camping of Openness in next level.

At Last, We would like to thanks all the community, supporters and
individual who supported Software Freedom Day 2016 directly and indirectly.

Blogs, Reports and Photos of an Kathmandu event are on the way. Stay Tuned!!

Regards,
Nikesh Balami
www.neekes.com.np