Hello Everyone,

After the successful and awesome celebration of Software Freedom Day 2016
in Nepal, we are all set for the documentation, which is one of the
important part so that the people who doesn't got an opportunity to take
part due to various reason can find and learn about all updates of event
activities.

In the first stage, we plan to update our SFD2016 wiki page and then we
will update our GitHub page also. This year we also plan to publish an
event report.
So, help us by contributing some words and here goes the wiki link:
http://wiki.fossnepal.org/index.php?title=Software_Freedom_Day_2016_Kathmandu

Regards,
Nikesh Balami
www.neekes.com.np