Hi everyone,

FOSS Nepal Community is organizing Software Freedom Day 2017 (SFD 2017)
celebrations this year on Sep 16. We have planned to celebrate it with
involvement of Learners & Experts from different Communities/Organizations
and Companies. To organize it in the best manner, we like to know if your
Community/Organization or Company is taking part in it. To let us know,
notify us at "eve...@fossnepal.org". If you have any question regarding
this, please do ask. Please let us know by Aug 19.

For your information, the event is supposed to happen inside Kathmandu
valley. Other details about the event will be published soon.

Thanks,

FOSS Nepal Community