Hi FOSSians,

FOSS Nepal Community is organizing Software Freedom Day 2017 (SFD 2017)
celebrations this year on September 16. Regarding this event, for that
particular day, we have designed the following Event Schedule. We would
like to take suggestions from you for a venue suitable for this event. We
also would like to have your comments on the event schedule so that we can
make the event better. FYI, We have targeted participants of size around
150 throughout the event.

Time Activity
12:00 - 12:30 Gathering time
12:30 - 01:00 The main celebration - Cakes & Cokes (and some singing if you
like)
01:00 - 02:00 Community hangouts
(You can have interaction with different community members/experts and talk
about the projects going on)
02:00 - 02:10 'Discussion topic' submission (which will happen next)
02:20 - 04:00 Round table topic discussion - few parallel sessions
(Topics are collected from participants of event, from social media and
from sponsors.
 Collected topics are selected by applying some conditions.)
04:00 - 04:05 Prize for the winner of "Vote the code"
("Vote the code" is an online event. It is described as below.)
04:05 - 04:15 Thanking volunteers and supporters
04:15 - 05:00 High tea

Online event - 'Vote The Code'
Participants will have a computer program that they wrote (in any
language). They will  share their program on our event page by some mean on
Facebook. Based on the application of the program, type of comments and
number of likes & shares, winner(s) will be selected
Thanks
Arjun Gautam
FOSS Nepal Community