Dear FOSSians,

The Ministry of Communication and Information Technology, Government of
Nepal, has shared the draft of upcoming IT Act (draft version) for our
feedback, suggestions and comments.

I have shared the online version in google spreadsheet form here:
http://goo.gl/gZ7P3u for comments, feedback, suggestions and changes as
needed.

We have the window for 5 days  (until Saturday evening) from today for this
feedback session. We will look forward to summarizing the comments and
feedback received on Sunday and share it with the Ministry for
Communication and Information Technology for further adoption and action.

Hence, I would request all the FOSSians to study the document (
http://goo.gl/gZ7P3u), comment on it (as Comment on the specific section,
sub-section or parts) and make the best use of this opportunity. I feel
this is a very rare moment that we can make contributions to such an
important document in its drafting stage itself.

With kind regards,

*Hempal Shrestha*
*Volunteer- FOSS Nepal Community*
G.P.O Box: 5501 | Kathmandu, Nepal
Contact: +977-1-4261459 (Office)
Cell: +977-9851077031 | +977-9808166400
Skype: hempalshrestha | Viber: +977-9851077031