Hi FOSSians,

Greetings, If you are regularly following the FOSS Nepal monthly meeting
minutes, you may probably know it. We are planning to organize a *National
Level Conference on Open Source Technologies and its Domains*, probably
coming September - October (not fixed).

The whole concept of organizing the national level conference is to bring
the diverse open communities, institutes, and organization who are working
in Nepal under the same umbrella. We believe this will help us to
understand each other's vision and objectives, provide exposure to everyone
and more importantly, it will open the way for international collaboration.

Globally the open source communities are getting stronger day by day and
the community led event like Open Data Day, Software Freedom Day, Document
Freedom Day etc are growing drastically.  This can be the right opportunity
for us to grow with fresh momentum and objectives.

Meanwhile, we are brainstorming the possible theme and gathering the
interested contributors. Please feel free to share your views, suggest the
possible *Theme* and drop your name if you want to be part of conference
organizing team.

Looking forward!

Regards,

--