Dear FOSSians,

We are planning on several community events in the future.

Right now we are gathering some informations on what would make such events
more productive and successful.

Please give a few minutes of your time to fill the form below such that we
can understand about the different technologies that the community members
want to learn and see in such events that will be productive to both the
organizers as well as attendees.

It will take less than 5 minutes, and is anonymous but it means a lot to
the organizers for a successful event. Your input is highly appreciated. :)

Link to survey form: https://goo.gl/forms/NzU1FUdbtuBoTkju2

*P.S. I will be cross posting this to FOSS Nepal facebook group too as the
members there might be different than the ones in this mailing list, please
bear with it.*

Regards

--
Avash Mulmi