Joe Mistachkin wrote:
> Signing the contributor agreement would probably be quite helpful:
>
>       https://www.fossil-scm.org/fossil/doc/trunk/www/contribute.wiki
>
> In terms of code review, I'm not sure which people know enough about Git
> to review your changes (which look good to me, FWIW).

Thanks for taking a look!

I signed and submitted a contributor agreement in May when I submitted a
patch for consideration.  Richard actually gave me checkin priveleges at
that point to push the change myself, but I didn't want to assume that
constituted permission for future changes as well ;-)

FWIW for the past few weeks I've been using Fossil built with this
patch, plus a small script to sync a local Git repo with a remote Fossil
repo.  No problems so far.  Would be great to have this capability out
of the box.

Thanks,
Nick