Thus said Stephan Beal on Sat, 03 Jun 2017 05:02:57 +0200:

> My continued  respect and appreciation go  out to all of  you who have
> helped me, in one way or another,  to work on software over the years.
> To you i wish Happy Hacking!

You're code contributions will be missed.

Thank you for your help, encouragement, and guidance and all the insight
you've provided to me since I began contributing to Fossil.

While you may not  be able to code, hopefully you will  still be able to
contribute through  mentoring, spotting flaws,  and the like;  and while
Fossil might  be a great piece  of softare, don't compromise  the future
use of your hands for the sake of Fossil (or other projects to which you
might also  contribute). There are  more important things in  life (your
well-being among them).

Cheers,

Andy
--