still struggling with this:
short version: `fossil clone' seems not to honour the `uv-sync' setting.
* server repo created while global `uv-sync' setting was still "off" (if
* server repo is not "open", i.e. no associated checkout (if this matters)
* server-side `uv-sync' global setting changed to "on" after creation of
server repo (if this matters)
* client-side `uv-sync' global setting "on"
* from client, `fossil clone -u' does clone uv-files as expected
* from client, `fossil clone' does _not_ clone the uv-files despite
If true, automatically send unversioned files as part
of a "fossil clone" or "fossil sync" command.
* after opening the clone, `fossil sync' (w/o `-u') behaves as advertised
and pull's the uv-files.
my fault or fossil's?
Using Opera's revolutionary email client: http://www.opera.com/mail/
fossil-users mailing list