Oops!  forgot to cc the list.

________________________________
From: Laser, Mary
Sent: Tuesday, June 02, 2009 1:08 PM
To: 'cloud...@yahoo.com'
Subject: RE: [FOSSology] Identifying new license in Fossology

If you are trying to add an entire license vs. a phrase, you should follow the
directions for adding a license template.

License Terms are used to "fine tune" the results of an identified license.
For instance, if a GPL v2 license is identified as GPL with unknown version,
the section of identified license text will be compared against License Terms
to pinpoint the exact license (GPL v2).

>From what you've described, the license cannot be identified (because there is
>no template).  Therefore, there is no license text to compare against the
>License Terms.

HTH,
Mary