Good Morning Everyone.

On Friday my customer uploaded Cygwin for analysis. I think it was a zip file.
The job ran from 11:23am until I deleted it at around 8am on Sunday. I had to
delete it because it caused Fossology scheduler to keep restarting. And that
was causing the load average on the server to slowly climb.

Has anyone had any experience with analyzing Cygwin?

Any suggestions, please?

Thanks,

Thanks,
Ray W.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are
addressed and may contain confidential and privileged information protected by
law. If you received this e-mail in error, any review, use, dissemination,
distribution, or copying of the e-mail is strictly prohibited. Please notify
the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies from your system.